Sunshine Coast’ Commercial Plumbers
DYFA provides professional plumbing and drainage services to its commercial industrial and mining clients across Queensland.
Commercial & Industrial
DYFA Plumbing offers small and large scale plumbing services for commercial, industrial and mining projects in Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Our team of professional project manager, site supervisors and qualified commercial plumbers have the experience and tools to keep projects on track to deliver them on time. DYFA has its own earthmoving equipment, which means we can have greater control over the groundworks timeline rather than relying on subcontractors. Our aim is to be the best contractor on site, time and again which is why many builders offer us repeat contracts.
DYFA has worked with many large commercial builders and commercial clients including Evans Built, Hutchinson Builders, RGD Group, BA Murphy Builders, Gauld Project Services, Shadforth Lythgo, Living Choice Retirement Communities, IRT and many more.
DYFA has delivered several key projects in the last couple of years including:
- Youi Headquarters on the Sunshine Coast
- Taringa Mixed Use / Westside Private Hospital in Brisbane
- Premier Health Aged Care Facility on the Sunshine Coast
- Living Choice Aged Care Facility on the Sunshine Coast
- Good Samaritan Catholic College on the Sunshine Coast
- Caloundra Christian College on the Sunshine Coast
- The Gap State School in Brisbane
- The Hedge Luxury Apartments on the Sunshine Coast
- Rhythm Luxury Apartments on the Sunshine Coast
- The Avenue Apartments on the Sunshine Coast
- IRT Woodlands Retirement Village on the Sunshine Coast
- Holy Spirit Hospital in Brisbane
- Park Ridge Development in Noosa, Sunshine Coast
- Sunshine Cove Apartments, Maroochydore Sunshine Coast
“DYFA has worked with us on many projects, and we’ll continue to use them because of their attitude and professionalism on site.”
Cameron Brown, Pacific Blue Developments
Project Management Team
DYFA’s Project Management Team ensures our work is delivered to specification, budget and on time, and they ensure our onsite teams have the tools they need.